It is always sensible to arrive at a new destination knowing there will be someone waiting for you. We are happy to organize hotel transfer from/to any location of your choice and make your trip as comfortable as possible.
There are several ways to reach Golubino Forest Hotel:
- By plane or train to Arkhangelsk
- From Moscow and St. Petersburg fly “S7”, “Nordavia” and “Aeroflot”. Travel time is around 1.5-2 hours.
- Two trains depart from the Moscow Yaroslavl station. The journey takes 20 hours.
- A journey by train from St. Petersburg to Arkhangelsk takes around 24 hours.
From Arkhangelsk we organize group or individual transfer.
Please contact the administrator to make a request.
|Arkhangelsk – Golubino – Arkhangelsk|
|Adult||2 400 RUB per person|
|Child||1 800 RUB per person|
|Individual transfer in a passenger vehicle
|8 000 RUB per person|
|Arkhangelsk – Talagi Airport||1 000 RUB / flight|
|Group tours with departure from Severodvinsk and Novodvinsk||+ 300 RUB per person|
Arkhangelsk – Golubino:
08:00 and 13:00 – daily
Golubino – Arkhangelsk:
08:00, 13:00 – daily
17:00 – Saturday, Sunday
HOW TO GET TO GOLUBINO
Golubino Forest Hotel is located on 189th km of the Arkhangelsk-Pinega-Mezen highway (around 3.5 hours travel by car from Arkhangelsk).
Six tips for those traveling to Golubino from Moscow by car in summer:
- Leave at 3-4 AM to follow the route M8, also known as the KholmogoryHighway or Yaroslavl highway. Early departure will help you avoid all the traffic, the children will sleep, and you get to admire the sunrise in Yaroslavl around 7 AM.
- Pack a lunchbox and be sure to have a picnic in the Vologda region. The fields there are so beautiful and well-groomed that they can be compared with European landscapes.
- In Vologda, have a brunch at the restaurant at around 11 AM. Or take a walk around the city, after purchasing wonderful Vologda souvenirs from butter dishes to linen tablecloths.
- Take an audiobook on the road, a thrilling detective story or children’s stories, so that everyone would be listening with excitement instead of falling sleep.
- Before leaving, check ferry schedules across the Northern Dvina in Kholmogory or call us and we check for you. Taking a ferry is a separate adventure, which saves more than 100 km of driving. In winter, road services prepare a “winter root” across the Northern Dvina, but for some time (in autumn and spring) the crossing does not work and you need to drive through Arkhangelsk.
After the crossing, you will drive about 100 km along the gravel road that will take you directly to our Forest Hotel, where we meet you and feed you a delicious dinner. The entire road can take up to 16-17 hours.
- If you are traveling with young children or not fancy having a one-day road trip, it makes sense to stay the night in Vologda or in Velsk.